- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Cataract surgery; complex cataract surgery; vision correction surgery; phakic lens surgery; corneal implant surgery; presbyopia and reading vision surgery; laser eye surgery; LASIK; LASEK; corneal cross linking; keratoconus surgery
- Amy Sinclair
- Space Healthcare Clarendon Avenue LEAMINGTON SPA CV32 5PP
- 01926 282282
Mark Wevill is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh who has done over 20 000 eye surgery procedures including laser eye surgery, cataract surgery and intraocular lens surgery. He has been invited to share his knowledge and experience in the UK, Europe, Asia, Africa and the USA and he has shared his knowledge in over 30 scientific papers, presentations and textbook chapters.
- FRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1996
- CertLRS Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2007
- PgDipCRS University of Ulster 2006
Affiliations / memberships
• General Medical Council (Specialist registration - Ophthalmology): 3554021
• Health Professions Council of South Africa (Specialist registration - Ophthalmology)
• Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
• Member of the United Kingdom Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
• Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
• Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.