- Cobalt Business Park Silverlink North NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE NE27 0BY
- 0191 270 3253
We've quality checked this hospital/clinic against national best practice standards from The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), and other expert organisations so you can be reassured that you'll receive high quality care.
Bowel cancer centre
This Bupa accredited bowel care centre offers specialist care in the following areas:
Bowel diagnosis centre
This centre offers the following specialist care:
- Endoscopy care delivered in line with the Joint Advisory Group (JAG) accreditation. JAG accreditation is awarded to high quality endoscopy services.
- Access to information on all aspects of bowel disease and details of support groups.
- A multi-disciplinary team of specialists to review your case and make sure you’re getting the best care.
- Bowel surgery centre
Specialist services for our insurance customers
If you're using your health insurance policy to cover any of these services, you'll need to choose a hospital or clinic where the service has a green tick next to it
Other specialist services
If you're using your health insurance policy to cover any of these services, you’ll need to choose a hospital or clinic where the service has a green tick next to it.
- Bone marrow transplant centre
- CAR-T Therapy
- Cataract centre
- Chemotherapy services
- CT centre
- Endoscopy centre
- MRI centre
- MSK medicine
- Ophthalmic centre
- PET centre
- Radiotherapy services
- TAVI centre
Hospital listsfor our insurance customers
This hospital or clinic is included in the following hospital lists for our insurance customers. Bupa customers can find out which list they can use by looking at their membership certificate:
- Essential Access
- Extended Choice
- Extended Choice with Central London
- Heartbeat Local
- Heartbeat National
- Participating Hospitals
- Partnership Network
- Prime Network
- Prime with Key London
Specialties of consultants who practise here
Bupa customers, please confirm with Bupa the specific services delivered at this facility in relation to your treatment needs and Bupa policy requirements.
- General (internal) medicine
- General surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Podiatric surgery
- Trauma & orthopaedic surgery