An NHS private patient unit (PPU) is a separate ward, building or suite of rooms at an NHS hospital where consultants provide private patients with consultations and treatment.
- Brecon Road ABERGAVENNY NP7 7EG
- 01873 732732
- Hospital Special Instructions - COVID-19 13 Oct 2021
Nevill Hall Hospital has let us know that it has suspended all services for the time being.
If you're unable to speak to any of the consultants we've pre-authorised for you, please get back in contact with us and we'll be happy to look for alternative consultants for you.
Hospital listsfor our insurance customers
This hospital or clinic is included in the following hospital lists for our insurance customers. Bupa customers can find out which list they can use by looking at their membership certificate:
- Extended Choice
- Extended Choice with Central London
- Heartbeat National
- Participating Hospitals
- Prime Network
- Prime with Key London
Facilities and services
- CT coronary angiography
- CT scanner
- High Dependency Unit – Level 2
- Intensive Treatment Unit – Level 3
- MRI onsite scanner
- Nuclear medicine (RNI)
Specialties of consultants who practise here
Bupa customers, please confirm with Bupa the specific services delivered at this facility in relation to your treatment needs and Bupa policy requirements.
- General (internal) medicine
- General surgery
- Geriatric medicine
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Respiratory medicine
- Trauma & orthopaedic surgery
- Ensuite bathroom
- On site car parking
- Private room in private patient unit