- 07 Jul 2020
BMI The Winterbourne Hospital has let us know that it is now able to accept new patients with non-urgent referrals.
We can pre-authorise diagnostic tests and treatment (including for cancer). Surgery may still be delayed. Please speak to your consultant if you've any questions or you need information about your existing treatment.
If you're unable to speak to the consultant we've pre-authorised for you, the hospital has set up a phoneline so they can help patients find available consultants and make sure they get an appointment. If you can't reach your consultant, you can call 0800 092 8682.
We've quality checked this hospital/clinic against national best practice standards from The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), and other expert organisations so you can be reassured that you'll receive high quality care.
Prostate care centre
This Bupa accredited prostate care centre offers specialist care in the following areas:
- Prostate diagnosis centre
Prostate treatment centre
This centre offers the following specialist care:
- Bupa accredited prostate treatment centres are expected to perform a minimum number of surgical and non surgical treatments per year so you can be confident that you’ll be treated in line with best medical practice.
- A multi-disciplinary team of specialists to review your case and make sure you’re getting the best care.
Specialist services for our insurance customers
If you're using your health insurance policy to cover any of these services, you'll need to choose a hospital or clinic where the service has a green tick next to it
Other specialist services
If you're using your health insurance policy to cover any of these services, you’ll need to choose a hospital or clinic where the service has a green tick next to it.
- Bone marrow transplant centre
- CAR-T Therapy
- Cataract centre
- Chemotherapy services
- CT centre
- Endoscopy centre
- MRI centre
- MSK medicine
- Ophthalmic centre
- PET centre
- Radiotherapy services
- TAVI centre
Hospital listsfor our insurance customers
This hospital or clinic is included in the following hospital lists for our insurance customers. Bupa customers can find out which list they can use by looking at their membership certificate:
- Extended Choice
- Extended Choice with Central London
- Heartbeat Local
- Heartbeat National
- Participating Hospitals
- Partnership Network
- Prime Network
- Prime with Key London
Facilities and services
- Coronary care unit
- High Dependency Unit – Level 2
- MRI mobile scanner
- MRI onsite scanner
- Physiotherapy services
Specialties of consultants who practise here
For Bupa members, please confirm with Bupa the specific services delivered at this facility in relation to your treatment needs and Bupa policy requirements.
- Clinical oncology
- Clinical radiology
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Endocrinology and diabetes mellitus
- General (internal) medicine
- General surgery
- Intensive care medicine
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Renal medicine
- Trauma & orthopaedic surgery
- Ensuite bathroom
- On site car parking