We've quality checked this hospital/clinic against national best practice standards from The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), and other expert organisations so you can be reassured that you'll receive high quality care.
Breast care centre
This Bupa accredited breast care centre offers specialist care in the following areas:
Breast diagnosis centre
This centre offers the following specialist care:
- One stop breast clinics, run at least once a week, where all the tests needed to make an initial diagnosis will be carried out on the same day. These tests are: a physical examination, mammogram and biopsies.
- Bupa accredited specialist breast surgeons who offer evidence-based care.
- A multi-disciplinary team of specialists to review your case and make sure you're getting the best care.
- A specialist breast care nurse to support you through your diagnosis.
- Breast reconstruction centre
- Breast surgery centre
Specialist services for our insurance customers
If you're using your health insurance policy to cover any of these services, you'll need to choose a hospital or clinic where the service has a green tick next to it
This hospital is able to provide out-patient services for children aged 17 and under and in-patient services for the age ranges indicated below.
- 1 month to 3 years
- 4 to 12 years
- 13 to 17 years
Other specialist services
If you're using your health insurance policy to cover any of these services, you’ll need to choose a hospital or clinic where the service has a green tick next to it.
- Bone marrow transplant centre
- CAR-T Therapy
- Cataract centre
- Chemotherapy services
- CT centre
- Endoscopy centre
- MRI centre
- MSK medicine
- Ophthalmic centre
- PET centre
- Radiotherapy services
- TAVI centre
Hospital listsfor our insurance customers
This hospital or clinic is included in the following hospital lists for our insurance customers. Bupa customers can find out which list they can use by looking at their membership certificate:
- Extended Choice
- Extended Choice with Central London
- Heartbeat National
- Participating Hospitals
Facilities and services
- CT scanner
- External beam radiotherapy on megavoltage machine
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- MRI arthrogram
- MRI breast
- MRI liver
- MRI onsite scanner
- MRI open scanner
- MRI prostate
- Proton beam therapy
- Rotational / adaptive radiotherapy
Specialties of consultants who practise here
Bupa customers, please confirm with Bupa the specific services delivered at this facility in relation to your treatment needs and Bupa policy requirements.
- Clinical oncology
- General surgery
- Medical oncology
- Free WiFi
- On site car parking