We've quality checked this hospital/clinic against national best practice standards from The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), and other expert organisations so you can be reassured that you'll receive high quality care.
Prostate care centre
This Bupa accredited prostate care centre offers specialist care in the following areas:
Prostate diagnosis centre
This centre offers the following specialist care:
- Fast access to same day diagnostics tests (excluding biopsy).
- Care delivered in line with best medical practice for the diagnosis of all stages of cancer.
- Access to information on all aspects of prostate disease and details of support groups.
- A multi-disciplinary team of specialists to review your case and make sure you’re getting the best care.
- Prostate treatment centre
Specialist services for our insurance customers
If you're using your health insurance policy to cover any of these services, you'll need to choose a hospital or clinic where the service has a green tick next to it
This hospital is able to provide outpatient services for children 16 and under and inpatient services for the age ranges indicated below.
- 1 month to 3 years
- 4 to 12 years
- 13 to 17 years
- Out-patients only
Other specialist services
If you're using your health insurance policy to cover any of these services, you’ll need to choose a hospital or clinic where the service has a green tick next to it.
- Bone marrow transplant centre
- CAR-T Therapy
- Cataract centre
- Chemotherapy services
- CT centre
- Endoscopy centre
- MRI centre
- MSK medicine
- Ophthalmic centre
- PET centre
- Radiotherapy services
- TAVI centre
Hospital listsfor our insurance customers
This hospital or clinic is included in the following hospital lists for our insurance customers. Bupa customers can find out which list they can use by looking at their membership certificate:
- Extended Choice
- Extended Choice with Central London
- Heartbeat National
- Participating Hospitals
- Prime Network
- Prime with Key London
Specialties of consultants who practise here
For Bupa members, please confirm with Bupa the specific services delivered at this facility in relation to your treatment needs and Bupa policy requirements.
- Clinical oncology
- Clinical radiology
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Plastic surgery