- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 16 Jul 2020
Current NHS consultant posts held
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
Honorary Senior Lecturer in Anaesthesia
Queen's University Belfast
Effect of tranexamic acid on perioperative and postoperative haemorrhage following primary joint arthroplasty.
Use of high fidelity simulation to develop undergraduate medical education and summative assessment in anaesthesia and acute medicine.
Masters in Medical Education with distinction Queen's University 2010
Myocardial Expression of the Endothelin System in Endotoxin Treated Rats, JP Spiers, A Dorman, JD Allen, EJ Kelso, B Silke and BJ McDermott, Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology, 2001, 38(2): 259-267.
Increased Transient Expression of Endothelin-1 in Ventricular Myocardium Isolated From an Experimental Model of Endotoxic Shock, JP Spiers, A Dorman, JD Allen, EJ Kelso, BJ McDermott and B Silke, British Journal of Pharmacology, 2000, 129, 202P.
- Bachelor of Science (Physiology) Queen's University Belfast 2000
- Bachelor of Medicine Queen's University Belfast 2001
- Masters in Medical Education Queen's University Belfast 2010
Reference number 6029905
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Fellow of the College of Anaesthetists Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 2005
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (ad eundem) Royal College of Anaesthetists 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- Anaesthesia, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Anaesthetists
Ulster Medical Society
Northern Ireland Society of Anaesthetists
- Kingsbridge Private Hospital,811-815 Lisburn...
- 18:00 - 21:00
- 028 9066 7878
- Ulster Independent Clinic 245 Stranmillis Road...
- 06:00 - 18:00
- 028 9066 1212
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.