- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Vascular surgery
Areas of interest
Vascular surgery; Aneurysms; Carotid surgery / endarterectomy; Carotid stenting; Leg bypass surgery; Claudication; Nerve entrapment; Vascular entrapment; Thoracic outlet syndrome; Cervical rib; Hyperhidrosis; Vasospasm; Varicose veins; Deep Vein Thrombosis; Diabetic foot care; Amputation management; Ingrowing toenails; Lumps & Bumps; Hernia;
- Louise Rule
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital Arrowe Park Hospital Arrowe Park Road WIRRAL CH49 5PE
- 0151 604 7530
- 0151 604 7481
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Craig Cowan Fee Assured
- Dr Igor Fedor Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
1. Consultant Vascular & General Surgeon at Wirral University NHS Trust, Arrowe Park Hospital, Wirral.
2. Consultant Vascular Surgeon at the South Mersey Arterial Network based at the Countess of Chester Hospital, Chester.
1. Cerebral hypoxia and altitude medicine
2. Diabetic Feet
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.vsqip.org.uk/surgeon-outcomes/
Successful thoracic outlet surgery: 66-88% of patients.
Successfult carotid stenting: 0% stroke rate.
- FRCS (General Surgery) London 2004
Reference number 4074485
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details