- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
This consultant, specialist or hospital has requested that their details should not appear on the web, please call us for more information. Healthcare professionals, please contact us through your normal channels.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Lead Consultant, Pain Medicine & Consultant Anaesthesia, at Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust, Worcester
I have extensive experience in Spine related (Back, Neck, Sciatica) and Cancer pain management
Spine pain and Cancer pain
I have been invited to write and deliver talks on Pain related topics at various International meetings.
I have had various articles published in journals and also Co-authored publications of books.
Courses offered to GPs
I have delivered talks on Various Pain Management related topics in GP practices UI not Worcestershire.
- FFPMRCA, Fellowship, Faculty of Pain Medicine, RCOA, London Faculty of Pain Medicine, RCOA, LONDON 2008
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthesia, London 2003
- Doctor of Medicine (Anaesthesia) Jiwaji University, Gwalior, India 1999
- MBBS University of Pune, India 1996
- Fellowship in Pain Medicine Greater Glasgow NHS 2007
Reference number 5205984
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
General Medical Council
Faculty of Pain Medicine, RCOA, LONDON
Royal College of Anaesthesia, London
Medical Protection Society
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.