- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Gynaecology ultrasound imaging; Early pregnancy problems; Key-hole surgical procedures including endometriosis and heavy menstrual bleeding; Prolapse and pelvic floor surgery; PCOS; holistic care
- Sheila Lampard
- BMI The Blackheath Hospital Outpatients Centre Independents Road LONDON SE3 9LF
- 020 8297 4580
- 020 8297 4581
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Varaidzo C Dipura Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
I am a full time consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust.
I am the lead training programme director for Health Education England South London and also divisional director for medical education. N these roles I manage the education and training strategy for the regional NHS hospitals in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Patient experience, choice and empowerment. Quality of care
Medical education and training strategy
Minimal access surgical techniques
Ultrasound scanning and scan training
Clinical Excellence Awards x3
Numerous medical publications including the BMJ and BJOG.
I write for popular media publications including Reveal, Women and More magazines.
Courses offered to GPs
Regular participation in the regional GP education program.
I am available for lunchtime tutorials on a variety of topics, please contact me for further information.
- MBBS University of London 1997
- BSc(hons) University of London 1994
- Diploma of Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound RCOG/RCR 2004
- SSM Medical Education RCOG 2007
- SSM Early Pregnancy and Gynaecology (scanning) RCOG 2007
- SSM Labour ward leadership RCOG 2007
Reference number 4410742
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.