- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Experienced senior consultant.
Dr Mahadeva undertook respiratory training in Cambridge and Harvard, USA. He has been a consultant for over 10 years at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge where he is speciality lead in Respiratory Medicine.
He has a national profile being elected to the specialised respiratory CRG.
Areas of interest
Respiratory disorders; cough, breathlessness, chest pain. Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchiectasis
- Ravi Mahadeva
- Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital 4 Trumpington Road Cambridge CB2 8AF
- 01223 841670
Current NHS consultant posts held
Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge
Mechanisms and novel treatments of lung disease
Family, Gardening, Golf
Former recipient of the European Respiratory Society COPD Research award 2004
Over 50 peer reviewed publications and book chapters
Courses offered to GPs
1-2 per year via Nuffield and Spire
- MBBS University of london 1988
- MD University of London 1999
- MA University of Cambridge 2005
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2006
- Registar and research Harvard School of Public Health 2000
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Senate member CRG 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST gim and respiratory medicine, 1999
Affiliations / memberships
- Nuffield hospital Cambridge
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 01223 853747
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.