- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mathilde graduated from the British College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2004 and went on to graduate in Medicine at Barts and the London in 2010.
Alongside working in a busy osteopathic practice since 2004, she leads the Clinical Pathology module at the London School of Osteopathy and supervises students in the college clinic.
Mathilde has experience of working with sports people at all levels in a variety of sports including athletics, martial arts, triathlon, rugby, golf and dancing. Her special interests include developing personalised plans to boost performance, working alongside the patient to promote their fitness, health and well being.
Mathilde speaks fluent English, French and Polish.
Areas of interest
Back and Neck pain; Sports injuries; Sciatica; Headaches and migraines; Joint problems; Jaw pain
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Barts & The London School of Medicine & Dentistry - Queen Mary's University 2010
- BSc (Hons), Osteopathic Medicine British College of Osteopathic Medicine 2004
- Body Spheres @ John Bell & Croyden Active...
- 08:30 - 14:00
- 0333 800 8404
- Body Spheres @ Light Centre Moorgate 114 London...
- 08:00 - 14:00
- 0333 800 8404
- Medicare Francais198 - 200 Earls Court...
- 10:00 - 20:00
- 020 7370 4999
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Mathilde Konczynski
0796 624 3498
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Follow on osteopath session - (5-50)
Initial osteopath session - (5-50)