- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Gynaecology clinic day -
Areas of interest
Menstrual disorders-heavy menstrual bleeding, irregular menstrual bleeding; Fibroids;Recurrent miscarriage; Abdominal pain and chronic pelvic pain; Pelvic organ prolapse surgery; Menopause assessment and treatment; Contraception.
Minimal access / invasive surgery for treatment of menstrual disorder, fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and sterilisation/reversal of sterilisation.
Medical law-writing medicolegal reports.
Surgical procedures: hysterectomy -open and laparoscopic, novasure endometrial ablation, diagnostic hysteroscopy, hysteroscopic resection of fibroids, polyps and adhesions, laparoscopy -diagnostic, ovarian cystectomy, removal of ovaries and treatment of endometriosis
- Kerry Bailey
- Spire Hull & East Riding Hospital Lowfield Road Anlaby Hull HU10 7AZ
- 01480 672400
- Tracy Price
- Department of Obstetrics and gynaecology Hull Royal Infirmary Anlaby Road Hull HU3 2JZ
- 01482 607830
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Packianathaswamy Balaji Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Clinical lead for Gynaecology services
Menstrual disorder and fibroid
Forceps for assisted vagina delivery
- MBBS University of Benin Medical school 1994
- FRCOG Royal college of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, London. 2013
- LLM Medical Law University of Northumbria 2010
- Pg CERT Advanced Gynaecological endoscopy University of Surrey 2015
Reference number 5192382
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.