- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Gynaecology clinic day -
Areas of interest
Menstrual disorders-heavy menstrual bleeding, irregular menstrual bleeding; Fibroids;Recurrent miscarriage; Abdominal pain and chronic pelvic pain; Pelvic organ prolapse surgery; Menopause assessment and treatment; Contraception.
Minimal access / invasive surgery for treatment of menstrual disorder, fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and sterilisation/reversal of sterilisation.
Medical law-writing medicolegal reports.
Surgical procedures: hysterectomy -open and laparoscopic, novasure endometrial ablation, diagnostic hysteroscopy, hysteroscopic resection of fibroids, polyps and adhesions, laparoscopy -diagnostic, ovarian cystectomy, removal of ovaries and treatment of endometriosis
- Kerry Bailey
- Spire Hull & East Riding Hospital Lowfield Road Anlaby Hull HU10 7AZ
- 01480 672400
- Tracy Price
- Department of Obstetrics and gynaecology Hull Royal Infirmary Anlaby Road Hull HU3 2JZ
- 01482 607830
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Venkatasubramanian Srinivasan Fee Assured
- Dr Packianathaswamy Balaji Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Clinical lead for Gynaecology services
Menstrual disorder and fibroid
Forceps for assisted vagina delivery
- MBBS University of Benin Medical school 1994
- FRCOG Royal college of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, London. 2013
- LLM Medical Law University of Northumbria 2010
- Pg CERT Advanced Gynaecological endoscopy University of Surrey 2015
Reference number 5192382
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details