- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I am an experienced integrative psychotherapist working in private practice for over 15 years.
I also train and supervise student psychotherapists to post-graduate Diploma and Masters level.
Areas of interest
Depression; Life Crisis; Relationship issues; Co-dependency; Loss; Bereavement; Anxiety disorders; Stress related disorders; Trauma; Sexual Abuse; Alcohol / drug dependency; Menopause
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
I am interested in working with creative visualisation techniques and dreams as guidance through life challenges and the process of change. I am currently engaged in PhD research in these areas.
I am also researching the well-being of women during and after the menopause.
Post-graduate Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling. Diploma in Supervision. Certificate in Dreamwork. Masters in Psychotherapy. EMDR level 1.
- Post-graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy CCPE, The College for Counselling & Psychotherapy Education, London 2002
- Masters in Transpersonal Psychotherapy De Montfort University, Leicester 2002
- Diploma in Supervision CCPE 2007
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy CCPE 2006
- Certificate in Dreamwork CCPE 2007
Affiliations / memberships
UKCP Registered (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
Member since 2002