- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a psychotherapist and counsellor with 20 years experience working in private practice.
I am registered with UKCP as an integrative therapist and a training supervisor.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Depression; Life Crisis; Relationship Issues; Seperation Anxiety; Loss; Bereavement; Stress; OCD; Trauma; Sexual Abuse; Addictions; Eating Disorders; Managing Life Transitions e.g. Leaving Home, Changing Career, Marriage, Divorce, Menopause,
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
I am currently engaged in PhD research into the potential and purpose of the third stage of life. The working title is ‘Following in the Footsteps of the Wise Woman’.
I am interested in working with dreams and creative imagination to provide support and guidance through life challenges and the process of change.
Masters; Post-graduate Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling. Diploma in Supervision. Certificate in Dreamwork.
- Post-graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy CCPE, The College for Counselling & Psychotherapy Education, London 2002
- Masters in Transpersonal Psychotherapy De Montfort University, Leicester 2002
- Diploma in Supervision CCPE 2007
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy CCPE 2006
- Certificate in Dreamwork CCPE 2007
Affiliations / memberships
UKCP Registered (UK Council for Psychotherapy)