- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
I have nearly thirty years experience of working with individuals and couples on relationship issues.
I also work with anxiety, loss, adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse, self esteem and general counselling. I have an M.Sc. in Psychosexual Therapy.
Areas of interest
Adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse: anger management: anxiety: loss: communication skills: relationship issues, self esteem: sexual difficulties: stress.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gynaecological disorders
- men's sexual difficulties
- Accreditatiion British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists 2008
- MSc Psychosexual Counselling Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships 2012
- Relate Certified Relate 1997
Affiliations / memberships