- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Wood is a fellowship trained Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in disorders of the foot and ankle.
He qualified & trained in the Mersey region and was appointed to the Countess of Chester Hospital in 2009.
He is currently a committee member of the British Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (BOFAS).
Areas of interest
Foot surgery; Ankle surgery; Minimally invasive surgery; Arthroscopic surgery; Bunion surgery; Hallux valgus; trauma; sports injuries
- Joanna Rosedale
- Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital Wrexham Road CHESTER CH4 7QP
- 07932 798812
- 01244 677985
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Paul M Jameson Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon,
Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Trust.
Foot & Ankle Conditions.
- MB ChB Liverpool University Medical School 1996
- FRCS (Tr&Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2007
- PGCERT - Postgraduate Medical Education Chester University 2013
Reference number 4342931
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BOFAS Council BOFAS 2015
Affiliations / memberships
British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
British Trauma Society
- Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital Wrexham...
- 08:30 - 12:30
- 01244 458327
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.