- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Alex is a sports doctor who completed a Master in Sports & Exercise Medicine in 2002.
He was then appointed as Club doctor at Fulham FC and Medical Officer for UK Athletics, travelling to all national and international Track & Field Championships, including the Olympic Games 2004.
From 2005 until 2011 he was club doctor at Chelsea FC.
Other medical appointments included Women's GB Hockey, London Scottish Rugby, Men’s GB Basketball and he worked as sports physician at the Olympic Medical Centre and the English Institute of Sport as well as team doctor for the English Football Association.
In 2013 Alex moved to Zurich, Switzerland, to work with Grasshopper Zurich FC and the Swiss National Football team.
Alex is a Fellow of and an Examiner for the Faculty of Sports & Exercise Medicine UK and he is on the teaching faculty at the Centre for Ultrasound Studies, Bournemouth University.
Areas of interest
1. Diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of all musculo-skeletal (sports) injuries;
2. Diagnostic and interventional músculoskeletal ultrasound;
3. Injection therapy, including spinal injections
- Bupa Basinghall
- Bupa Basinghall 4 Basinghall Street London EC2V 5BQ
- 020 7833 5190
- Bupa Crossrail
- Crossrail Station and Retail Mall Level Zero 1 Crossrail Place London E14 5AR
- 020 7256 2462
- Video and telephone consultations
Reference number 4556732