- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Video and telephone consultations
Alex is a sports doctor who completed a Master in Sports & Exercise Medicine in 2002.
He was then appointed as Club doctor at Fulham FC and Medical Officer for UK Athletics, travelling to all national and international Track & Field Championships, including the Olympic Games 2004.
From 2005 until 2011 he was club doctor at Chelsea FC.
Other medical appointments included Women's GB Hockey, London Scottish Rugby, Men’s GB Basketball and he worked as sports physician at the Olympic Medical Centre and the English Institute of Sport as well as team doctor for the English Football Association.
In 2013 Alex moved to Zurich, Switzerland, to work with Grasshopper Zurich FC and the Swiss National Football team.
Alex is a Fellow of and an Examiner for the Faculty of Sports & Exercise Medicine UK and he is on the teaching faculty at the Centre for Ultrasound Studies, Bournemouth University.
Areas of interest
1. Diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of all musculo-skeletal (sports) injuries;
2. Diagnostic and interventional músculoskeletal ultrasound;
3. Injection therapy, including spinal injections
- Bon Sante Consulting Rooms
- Lido Medical Centre St. Saviours Road St Saviour Jersey JE2 7LA
- 01534 729589
- 01534 509911
- Bupa Basinghall
- Bupa Basinghall 4 Basinghall Street London EC2V 5BQ
- 020 7833 5190
- Bupa Crossrail
- Crossrail Station and Retail Mall Level Zero 1 Crossrail Place London E14 5AR
- 020 7256 2462
(Additional) Languages spoken
- German - Native or bilingual
Courses offered to GPs
Please get in touch with either the Basinghall clinic or Bon Sante Consulting Rooms to get further information.
Reference number 4556732
Post treatment communication
please call clinic Basinghall
please call Bon Sante Consulting Rooms