- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Hand & Wrist
- Shoulder & Elbow
Senior Orthopaedic & Trauma surgeon with 10 years of Consultant experience. Active interest in research and education.
FRCS examiner and Director of North of Scotland Training Programme in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Areas of interest
Shoulder surgery with a specialist interest in arthroscopy, rotator cuff injuries, instability surgery and joint replacement.
Elbow surgery and management of tendinopathy eg tennis or golfer's elbow
Hand surgery - carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren's surgery and arthritis
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Gordon F Byers Not Fee Assured
- MBChB University of Edinburgh 1997
- BSc Med Sci University of Edinburgh 1995
- FRCS (Tr&Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2006
- Sports Surgery Fellowship Perth Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Group 2007
Reference number 4442666
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
British Elbow and Shoulder Society
British Orthopaedic Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.