- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
My training and experience help me be able to listen with an open mind and work towards understanding a person in a way that is unique to each person and their particular situation. This then helps me work with the person towards tackling their issues at their pace and to suit their current needs.
The areas of psychological and emotional difficulty I find myself most commonly consulted on are:
Areas of interest
Stress related disorders; Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Depression; Individual therapy; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Relationship problems
(Additional) Languages spoken
- BSc Hons Psychology Royal Holloway (University of London) 1992
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Southampton 2001
- Diploma Practitioner in Cognitive Analytic Therapy Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy (St. Thomas Hospital) 2005
- MA in Jungian and Post-Jungian Studies University of Essex 2007
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology British Psychological Society 2001
- Practitioner in Cognitive Analytic Therapy Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy 2005
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist Health and Care Professions Council 2015
Affiliations / memberships
I belong to the following Associations:
Associate Fellow member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) - Membership number: 036420.
Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) - Registration number: PYL02687.
Association of Cognitive Analytic Threrapy (ACAT).
International Association of Jungian Studies.