- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Lower GI surgery
I have been a consultant Surgeon in the North Manchester area for seven years. My principle areas of interest are colorectal surgery and laparoscopic surgery. I have specialist general surgical interests in performing laparoscopic hernia repair, colonoscopy and gall bladder surgery.
Areas of interest
Hernia surgery; Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery'); Colonoscopy; Endoscopic procedures; Colorectal surgery (lower GI)
- Deborah Brammer
- 2 Chapel Gardens Hollymount Lane Greenmount Bury BL8 4PS
- 07748 776900
- 07748 776900
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, Pennine Acute NHS Hospitals Trust, North Manchester General Hospital and Fairfield General Hospital.
- MB ChB University of Birmingham 1994
- MD University of Birmingham 2002
- Fellowship of the royal college of Surgeons Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh 1999
- Intercollegiate Board in General Surgery Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh 2007
Reference number 4102889
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC Specialist Register, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Association of Coloproctology
- BMI The Highfield Hospital Manchester Road...
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 01706 655121
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details