- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Areas of interest
Electromyography (EMG); Nerve conduction studies; Neuromuscular disorders
- Chloe Webber
- Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital Wonford Road Exeter EX2 4UG
- 01392 262181
- 01392 262153
- Kay Holohan
- Summerfield Road Consulting Rooms 8 Summerfield Road Wolverhampton WV1 4PR
- 07580 859008
- MD Damascus University 1993
- MSc Damascus University 1996
- MRCP(UK) Royal College of Physicians, UK 1999
- CCST in Clinical Neurophysiology STA, Medical Royal Colleges, UK 2004
- CCT in Neurology PMETB, UK 2006
- Master in Medical Education Leeds University, UK 2010
- FRCP (UK), FRCP(London) Royal College of Physicians, UK 2013
Reference number 4677390
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical neurophysiology, 2004
- Neurology, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
• American Academy of Neurology.
• The European Neurological Society.
• Association of British Neurologists.
• The British Society for Clinical Neurophysiology.
• International League Against Epilepsy.
• Royal College of Physicians, London (Fellow).
• Syrian British Medical Society.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.