- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Areas of interest
I work with children and families, adolescents and adults and can help those struggling with a wide range of psychological difficulties, including depression and low mood, anxiety, trauma related difficulties, obsessions and phobias.
I utilise a range of therapeutic techniques in my work including CBT, Mindfulness, ACT, Solution focussed and Narrative therapy.
I am able to offer evening and weekend appointments.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Chronic health conditions
Video and telephone consultations
- Offers video and telephone consultations
- D. Clin. Psych Cardiff University 2007
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Cardiff University 2012
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society
Division of Clinical Psychology - Faculty of Children and Young People, Facility of Health, Wales Branch
Health Care Professions Council