- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
Areas of interest
I work with children and families, adolescents and adults and can help those struggling with a wide range of psychological difficulties, including depression and low mood, anxiety, trauma related difficulties, obsessions and phobias.
I utilise a range of therapeutic techniques in my work including CBT, Mindfulness, ACT, Solution focussed and Narrative therapy.
I am able to offer evening and weekend appointments.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Chronic health conditions
- R&R Consulting Rooms
- 029 2061 8995
Current NHS consultant posts held
Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist, Noah's ark Children's Hospital for Wales.
- D. Clin. Psych Cardiff University 2007
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Cardiff University 2012
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Co-chair elect DCP Wales 2019
- Wales Rep DCP CYPF 2018
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society
Division of Clinical Psychology - Faculty of Children and Young People, Facility of Health, Wales Branch
Health Care Professions Council