- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Dr Luke Howard has been a Consultant Respiratory Physician at Hammersmith Hospital since 2006. He has a special interest in breathlessness and leads the Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Services at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, BMI Syon Clinic and The Harley St Clinic Diagnostic Centre. These services provide diagnostic services for a wide range of cardiopulmonary, muscular and neurological conditions, as well as assess fitness for surgery and athletic performance. He also has a special interest in diseases of the pulmonary circulation, in particular Pulmonary Hypertension and Pulmonary Embolism.
Areas of interest
Pulmonary hypertension; Pulmonary embolism; Unexplained breathlessness; Sports and exercise physiology
- Dr Foster Page
- Imperial College (Academic Page)
- National Pulmonary Hypertension Service
- The Physicians' Clinic
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Respiratory Physician, Hammersmith Hospital
Honorary Senior Lecturer, National Heart & Lung Institute, Imperial College London
National Clinical Excellence Bronze Award
- MA University of Oxford 1995
- DPhil University of Oxford 1995
- MB BChir University of Cambridge 1996
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2010
Reference number 4370576
Details of entry to specialist register
- Respiratory Medicine, 2006
- General Internal Medicine, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
British Thoracic Society
European Respiratory Society
American Thoracic Society
- BMI Syon Clinic 941 Great West Road BRENTFORD...
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 020 8322 6000
- The Physicians' Clinic, 13 - 14 Devonshire...
- 18:00 - 21:00
- 020 7034 8164
- The Robert and Lisa Sainsbury wing Hammersmith...
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 07971 164895
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.