- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Urinary tract stones
- Urological malignancy
I am proud to have served Burton patients as a consultant for the last 11 years.My main interest is dealing with kidney stones and Prostate diseases.
My other interest is erectile dysfunction in Men.
Areas of interest
Male erectile dysfunction;Kidney Stone disease;
Prostate diseases including diagnosis of prostate and Bladder cancer;Flexible Ureteroscopy and laser fragmentation of renal calcus
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urologist Burton Hospital
Urinary tract stones
Male erectile dysfunction
Flexible Ureterorenoscopy and Laser fragmentation of renal and Ureteric stones
(Additional) Languages spoken
"Implications of Miscoding in era of Financial austerity-Every Penny Counts"
Co-Author ,Journal of Royal Society of Medicine-2015
Courses offered to GPs
Thermometer of Men's Health: Hospital Lecture
Smoking and Bladder Cancer:Lecture to GPs
"Restoring Men" Chairman evening meeting
Prostrate for Prostate ;Lecture at Educational half day.
Other GP /Hospital talks
Recent audit of my Ureteroscopies and stone fragmentations showed admission rate of less than 3% and infection rate below the national average.
- FRCS Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1995
- Diploma of Urology ST.Peter's Institute of Nephrology & Urology London 1997
- Postgraudate Diploma in Clinical Education Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow 2015
Reference number 4279699
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Full Member British association of Urological Surgeons 2008
- Full Member European association of Urology 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Entry onto Specialist Register, 2008
- Burton Clinic, DE13 0RB
- 10:30 - 12:00
- 07535 413507
- Nuffield Health Derby Hospital, DE23 4SN
- 14:00 - 15:30
- 07535 413507
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details