- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
As an osteopath I am highly trained and ready to help with your musculo-skeletal pain. I specialise in the treatment of neck and back pain as well as sports injuries, whiplash, hip and pelvic pain and also treat expectant mothers and babies.
Areas of interest
Back Pain; neck Pain; Sports Injuries; Whiplash; treatment of Babies and Mothers. Knee Pain, pelvic Pain, Headaches caused by muscular or joint stiffness. Acupuncture. Cranial osteopathy. Kinesiotaping for sports injuries.
Running, tennis, cricket, cycling, gardening, the outdoors generally.
- Matthew Abbott Osteopath 2001
- Kinesiotaping for injuries. Post Graduate training in the treatment of Babies Surrey institute of osteopathic medicine 2001
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- General Osteopathic Council GoSC 2001
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Osteopathic Council, 2001
- 10 Shenfield Way, Hollingdean, Brighton
- 08:30 - 19:30
- 07712 221333
Post treatment communication
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
10 Shenfield Way
Tel: 0771 2221333
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Follow on osteopath session - (>50)
Initial osteopath session - (5-50)