- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Coronary angiography
- Devices: cardiac resynchronisation therapy device (CRT)
- Devices: implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Electrophysiology complex cardiac ablation
- Electrophysiology simple cardiac ablation
- Reporting of echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
I am working as a Consultant Cardiologist in East Surrey Hospital, Redhill and Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton. I have received nine Clinical Excellence Awards, maximum possible for DGH consultant. I completed General Medical training in Stoke-on-Trent and did research and clinical Cardiology training at Cardiothoracic Centre,Liverpool, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester and completed Leeds Deanery Cardiology Training Programme at Hull Royal Infirmary.
I am a fully trained Cardiologist with special interest in Arrhythmias, Heart Failure, Devices including pacemakers and defibrillators, and electrophysiology. I have sessions for angiography and pacemaker insertion at East Surrey Hospital and perform defibrillators and electrophysiology/ablations at Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
I will be delighted to see referrals for general cardiology, heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, devices and electrophysiology. I am also keen to get involved in tutorials and educational seminars.
Areas of interest
Heart failure; Ablation; Heart devices; Arrhythmias
I currently have level 7 clinical excellance awards.
English, Hindi, Gujarati.