- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I have been a Plastic surgery Consultant in the NHS since 2006. I have trained in Plastic Surgery in the UK and Australia. My main areas of work in the NHS are breast reconstruction, sarcoma surgery and reconstruction, perineal reconstruction and microsurgery.
I am the current Training Programme Director for East Midlands Deanery.
Areas of interest
Microsurgery; Skin tumours / cancer/ oncology; Breast reconstruction; Sarcoma/ cosmetic breast surgery/Body contouring
Current NHS consultant posts held
Plastic Surgery Consultant, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust -City Campus-
Hucknall Road, Nottingham NG5 1PB
Main interest in clinical research.
Reading, Pilates, yoga, cinema
- Licenciado en Medicina y Cirugia Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona 1988
- FRCS (Ed) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1998
- FRCS (Plast) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2006
Reference number 4156895
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist in Plastic Surgery, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
- Derby Nuffield Hospital. Rykneld...
- 13:00 - 15:00
- 01332 540100
- The Park Hospital. Sherwood Lodge...
- 19:00 - 21:00
- 0115 966 2000
- Woodthorpe Hospital. 748 Mansfield...
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 0115 920 9209
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.