- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I have been a Plastic surgery Consultant in the NHS since 2006. I have trained in Plastic Surgery in the UK and Australia. My main areas of work in the NHS are breast reconstruction, sarcoma surgery and reconstruction, perineal reconstruction and microsurgery.
In the private sector I am interested in Cosmetic Breast Surgery, body contouring, including abdominoplasty, liposuction, labiaplasty, thigh and arm lift etc.
I am the current Training Programme Director for East Midlands Deanery.
Areas of interest
Microsurgery; Skin tumours / cancer/ oncology; Breast reconstruction; Sarcoma/ cosmetic breast surgery (augmentation, reduction, male breast reduction, breast asymmetry...)/Body contouring(abdominoplasty, labiaplasty, liposuction, thigh lift, arm lift...)
Excision lipomas (lumps and bumps),excision skin lesions
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Naresh Nandwani Fee Assured
- Dr Adam Carney Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Plastic Surgery Consultant, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust -City Campus-
Hucknall Road, Nottingham NG5 1PB
Main interest in clinical research.
Reading, Pilates, yoga, cinema
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Spanish - Native or bilingual
- Catalan - Native or bilingual
- French - Basic
- Licenciado en Medicina y Cirugia Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona 1988
- FRCS (Ed) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1998
- FRCS (Plast) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2006
Reference number 4156895
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist in Plastic Surgery, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
- Derby Nuffield Hospital. Rykneld...
- 13:00 - 15:00
- 01332 540100
- The Park Hospital. Sherwood Lodge...
- 19:00 - 20:00
- 0115 966 2000
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.