- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Hand & Wrist
Qualified from The London Hospital Medical school.
Orthopaedic Registrar training in Bristol.
Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship in Seattle, USA.
Hand Fellowship training in Oxford, England and Sydney, Australia
Areas of interest
Hand and wrist arthritis treatment; carpal tunnel syndrome, upper limb nerve entrapment release; Dupuytren's contracture excision; Collagenase injections for Dupuytren's contracture; ganglion excision; trigger finger release; excision of lumps and bumps of the hand and wrist; basal thumb arthritis surgery; joint replacement surgery of the hand and wrist; scaphoid fracture treatment; wrist fracture treatment.
- Mrs Marie Weinling
- Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital Derriford Road Derriford Plymouth PL6 8BG
- 01752 761811
Anaesthetists worked with
Mr Charles Gozzard has worked with Dr Ross Vanstone at the following hospitals:
- Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital (1-5)
- Plymouth Orthopaedic and Sports Injury Clinic: http://www.posic.co.uk
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon
Distal Radius Fractures
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Courses offered to GPs
Happy to provide talks on any hand / wrist problems to GPs - please contact my secretary to arrange.
- MBBS London University 1994
- BSc (Physiology) London University 1991
- MD Bristol University 2006
- FRCS(Trauma and Orthopaedics) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2005
Reference number 4100179
Affiliations / memberships
Member of the British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Member of the British Orthopaedic Association
Member of the British Trauma Society
- Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital Derriford...
- 08:00 - 19:00
- 01752 761811
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.