- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
My areas of interest are Hip and Knee arthroplasty, Paediatric Orthopaedic surgery and Trauma surgery. I train juniors and teach regularly. I participate in the administration of my department.
Areas of interest
Paediatric orthopaedics; Knee arthroscopy; Lower limb arthroplasty
- Linda Catherall
- Nuffield Health Derby Hospital Rykneld Road Littleover DERBY DE23 4SN
- 01332 540100
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Derby Hospital, Derby
1. MM Utukuri,V Khanduja, GSE Dowd. Patient-based Outcomes in Patellofemoral Arthroplasty. Accepted on 15th August 2007. The Journal of Knee Surgery.
3. Utukuri MM,Somayaji HS, Khanduja V, Dowd GSE, Hunt DM. Update on Paediatric ACL injuries. Knee 2006 Oct;13 (5):345-52.
5. MM Utukuri, M Ramachandran, J Hartley, RA Hill. Patient-based Outcomes after Ilizarov surgery in resistant clubfeet. Journal of Paediatric Orthopaedics- B 2006; 15(4):278-284.
- MBBS, Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, India 1986
- FRCS Ed, FRCS(Tr&Orth) The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh 2002
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BMA British medical association 2007
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma&Orthopaedics, 2007
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.