- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Interventional cardiology
I work as a Consultant Cardiologist in Bristol and practise as a general cardiologist looking after patients with all types of heart conditions.
I have a range of specialist interests including coronary angioplasty with stent implantation and management of ischaemic heart disease.
Areas of interest
Coronary angioplasty and stent implantation; Intravacular imaging; Ischaemic heart disease; Interventional cardiology; Hypertension; Heart failure; Valvular heart disease; Cardiomyopathy
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at North Bristol NHS Trust and the Bristol Heart Institute
Optimisation of results of percutaneous coronary intervention and management of acute coronary syndromes
Aikido, tennis and cycling.
- MB ChB Leeds University 1994
- MD (Medical Doctorate) Univeristy of Liverpool 2006
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicians London 1996
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Cardiology Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board 2006
Reference number 4129976
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Cardiology, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
British Cardiac Society
British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
European Society of Cardiology