- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 27 Apr 2020
Mr Rowe is a Consultant Urological Surgeon and was appointed to Bristol in 2007. During his time, he has developed the uro-oncology service and, in particular, the robotic surgery for prostate and bladder cancer. He is the urology cancer lead, chairman of the network policy group and he also sits on the British Association of Urological Surgeons section of the oncology committee.
Mr Rowe has performed over 1150 radical prostatectomies (prostate removal for cancer) and over 350 radical cystectomies (removal of the bladder for cancer). Therefore, Mr Rowe is one of the highest volume pelvic cancer surgeons in the UK.
His specialties include:
• Treatments for prostate cancer (including radical robotic prostatectomy) and benign prostate conditions.
• Bladder cancer and benign bladder conditions.
• Penile / scrotal surgery.
• Joint operations with colorectal surgeons.
• Investigations for blood in urine.
• Investigations for elevated PSA / suspected prostate cancer.
• Treatment of male and female urinary symptoms
- Claire Roberts
- Spire Bristol Hospital The Glen Redland Hill Redland Bristol BS6 6UT
- 0117 980 4057
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Tim Howes Fee Assured
- Dr Sarah Martindale Not Fee Assured
- Dr Gaurav Chhabra Fee Assured
- Dr Kathryn Jenkins Not Fee Assured
- Dr James Rogers Not Fee Assured
This is a link to Ed Rowe’s surgical outcomes which are published on the British Association of Urological Surgeons website
Reference number 4214135