- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Rowe is a Consultant Urological Surgeon and was appointed to Bristol in 2007. During his time, he has developed the uro-oncology service and, in particular, the robotic surgery for prostate and bladder cancer. He is the urology cancer lead, chairman of the network policy group and he also sits on the British Association of Urological Surgeons section of the oncology committee.
By 2019, Mr Rowe will have performed in excess of one thousand radical robotic prostatectomies and over three hundred cystectomies. Therefore, Mr Rowe is one of the highest volume pelvic cancer surgeons in the UK.
His specialties include:
• Treatments for prostate cancer (including radical robotic prostatectomy) and benign prostate conditions.
• Bladder cancer and benign bladder conditions.
• Penile / scrotal surgery.
• Joint operations with colorectal surgeons.
• Investigations for blood in urine.
• Investigations for elevated PSA / suspected prostate cancer.
- Abbie Thomas
- Spire Bristol Hospital The Glen Redland Hill Redland Bristol BS6 6UT
- 0117 980 4057
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Stephen Robinson Not Fee Assured
- Dr Deborah J Harris Not Fee Assured
- Dr Jasmeet Soar Fee Assured
- Dr Khaled A I Moaz Fee Assured
- Dr Tim Howes Fee Assured
- Dr Sarah Martindale Not Fee Assured
Reference number 4214135