- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Vascular surgery
I am a Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon at Circle Bath Hospital, with a particular interest in day case varicose veins surgery, specifically in developing percutaneous endo-venous treatment along with traditional surgery. I also specialises in local anaesthetic ambulatory hernia repair.
I am a consultant vascular surgeon At Southmead hospital Bristol and Royal United hospital Bath.
I am a Royal College examiner ( RCSEd) and an examiner at Oxford Medical school.
As a vascular surgeon my specialist interest is stroke surgery and care of Diabetic feet.
Areas of interest
Ambulatory care local aneasthetic Hernias;
Varicose veins endovenous treatment;
Peripheral vascular disease
- Carolyn Fraser
- Circle Bath Hospital Ltd Foxcote Avenue Bath Business Park Peasedown St John Bath BA2 8SQ
- 01761 422284
- 01761 422233
Anaesthetists worked with
- Bath Anaesthetic Group LLP Not Fee Assured
- Dr Timothy Cominos Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant vascular Surgeon
Southmead Hospital North Bristol NHS trust
Royal United Hospital Bath
- FRCS (Vascular) Intercollegiate Examinations board 2006
- MD University of London 2005
- FRCS(Ed) Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1997
- MS general surgery Bombay University India 1997
- MBBS Bombay University India 1992
Reference number 4740993
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC specialist register, 2007
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
01761 422222 - inpatient ward