- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Vascular surgery
I am a Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon at Circle Bath Hospital, with a particular interest in day case varicose veins surgery, specifically in developing percutaneous endo-venous treatment along with traditional surgery. I also specialises in local anaesthetic ambulatory hernia repair.
I am a consultant vascular surgeon At Southmead hospital Bristol and Royal United hospital Bath.
I am a Royal College examiner ( RCSEd) and an examiner at Oxford Medical school.
As a vascular surgeon my specialist interest is stroke surgery and care of Diabetic feet.
Areas of interest
Ambulatory care local aneasthetic Hernias;
Varicose veins endovenous treatment;
Peripheral vascular disease
- Carolyn Fraser
- Circle Bath Hospital Ltd Foxcote Avenue Bath Business Park Peasedown St John Bath BA2 8SQ
- 01761 422284
- 01761 422233
Anaesthetists worked with
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant vascular Surgeon
Southmead Hospital North Bristol NHS trust
Royal United Hospital Bath
- MBBS Bombay University India 1992
- MS general surgery Bombay University India 1997
- FRCS(Ed) Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1997
- MD University of London 2005
- FRCS (Vascular) Intercollegiate Examinations board 2006
Reference number 4740993
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC specialist register, 2007