- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr Robinson qualified from St Mary's Hospital Medical School in 1995. General Medical and Respiratory specialist training was completed in Oxford. She spent 2 years as a Research Training Fellow at the Oxford Centre for Respiratory Medicine, researching the cardiovascular effects of sleep apnoea, for which she was awarded the degree of Doctor of Medicine. She was appointed as a Consultant in General and Respiratory Medicine at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in 2007. She has been the Royal College of Physicians College Tutor for Core Medical Trainees since 2009, overseeing medical training.
Areas of interest
All areas of respiratory medicine including asthma; cough; infection / pneumonia; bronchiectasis; lung cancer; COPD; sleep related breathing disorders; thromboembolic disease; interstitial lung disease and pleural disease
- Clinical Admin Team 11
- Dept. of Respiratory Medicine Royal Berkshire Hospital London Road READING RG1 5AN
- 0118 322 6676
Current NHS consultant posts held
NHS post: Royal Berkshire Hospital, appointed 2007.
CEA level 1
See pub med.
Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Medicine (Oxford Univeristy Press) 3rd edition published June 2014
- BSc (Hons) St Mary's Hospital Medical School, University of London 1992
- MBBS University of London 1995
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1999
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2010
- MD - Doctor of Medicine University of London 2008
Reference number 4216340
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Professional Standards Committee Brititsh Thoracic Society 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Respiratory and General Internal medicine, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Physicians
British Thoracic Society
- Berkshire Independent Hospital, RG1 6UZ
- 12:00 - 16:00
- 0118 961 0515
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.