- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Home chemotherapy
Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare (LPCH) provides care to more than 85,000 patients in the comfort of their home or in the community every year. All of our services are registered with the Care Quality Commission and are delivered by our highly qualified nurses who are all registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
As a Bupa insured patient having your oncology care provided by LPCH, you’ll receive personalised care from our oncology nurses either in your home or at one of our private out-patient healthcare centres (see the map below for more details). Your care will be supervised and coordinated at all times by the consultant treating you.
Our services have many benefits including:
• 1:1 specialised oncology nursing
• A bespoke treatment plan that suits your needs and availability
• Care delivered in the most convenient setting outside of a hospital
• A clean and safe environment
• Care coordinated with the consultant treating you
• Free parking and a range of amenities, including refreshments and Wi-Fi, at our private out-patient clinics
How it works:
Any Bupa recognised consultant can refer you to have your oncology care provided by LPCH. However the consultant treating you will need to agree that it’s medically appropriate for you to have your care provided by LPCH.
Once the consultant treating you refers you for oncology care provided by LPCH, you’ll be given a dedicated patient care manager. They will supervise your care plan and be there to give you a warm welcome, explain how your care will be delivered and answer any questions you may have.
Your care plan will be divided into cycles, and the number you need will be determined by the consultant treating you. Every cycle will include:
• Having blood taken, at the request of your consultant, normally 48 hours before your next cycle. This can take place at the healthcare centre or at your home depending on where you receive your oncology care.
• A remote consultation with one of our nurses once your blood results have been received.
• Treatment either at home or at our private out-patient healthcare centres
Areas of interest
● Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy (SACT) Pre-Assessments
● Mobile Units
● Sub-cutaneous pharmacy injection clinics
● Health Centres
● SACT Intervention
● Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare (LPCH)