- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia - Spinal deformities; Anaesthesia - Trauma; Anaesthesia - Paediatric; Airways (difficult); Anaesthesia - ENT and Maxillo facial surgery;Anaesthesia for Urology and Renal transplant
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Anaesthetist- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust ( Nottingham Childrens Hospital at QMC site, and City Hospital Nottingham)
Teaching and training- I am an Instructor at APLS,ATLS,GIC provider courses.
I am an Educational Supervisor for Trainees at East Midlands School of Anaesthesia..
In addition, I am a Student Mentor for Medical students at Nottingham Medical School.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Tamil - Native or bilingual
- Urdu - Conversational
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2003
- DNB National Board of Examiners of India 1997
- M.D University of Delhi 1996
- MBBS University of Delhi 1993
Reference number 5201209
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist Registration in Anaesthetics, 2006
Affiliations / memberships