- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am an Independent Practitioner having been in practice since 1997 and I have successfully treated many patients over a 21+ year period with thousands of hours experience.
I am a Senior Accredited Practitioner (MBACP Snr. Accred) and I am a UKRC Registered Practitioner. I have also taught counselling in colleges, published papers and presented research findings of mine at conferences. I hold a Professional Doctorate in Counselling Practice from the University of Chester.
Areas of interest
Abuse; Addiction; Alcohol / drug dependency; Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Depression; General; Health; Phobias; Self-esteem; Spirituality; Suicidal-thoughts; Trauma; Well-being; Work-related-stress;
I see adults, adolescents and children
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Video and telephone consultations
- Offers video and telephone consultations
CPR Author of published short report:- Where do counsellors in private practice receive their support? A pilot study. Counselling and Psychotherapy Research, September 2010, Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, Oxon. 10(3): 229-232. DOI: 10.1080/14733140903469889
The Independent Practitioner
The University of Chester Student magazine
- Adv Dip Counselling Wigan & Leigh College 1997
- MSc Counselling Studies University of Salford 2008
- DProf in Counselling Practise University of chester 2015
- PTSD and CISD University of Salford 2007
- Clinical Supervisory Course University of Salford 2007
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MBACP Senior Accredited British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - gained in 2006 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Senior Accredited Member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Data Protection Controller - ICO Registered
- Dr Pamela Savic-Jabrow. 390 Clipsley Lane,...
- 07:00 - 18:00
- 07951 692890
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details