- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Reconstructive surgery
Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford and The Great Western Hospital, Swindon.
Areas of interest
Treatment and diagnosis of benign and malignant skin lesions. Specialist interest in breast reconstruction and adjustments following reconstructive surgery.
Anaesthetists worked with
- DR RICHARD G CRAIG Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- BSc (Hons) University of Bristol 1989
- MBChB University Of Bristol 1993
- MD University of Leicester 2002
- FRCS (Plast) Royal College of Surgeons 2005
Reference number 4011497
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.