- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Darryl Coombes is experienced in all aspects of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
His areas of specialist clinical interests are oral surgery, including wisdom teeth removal , salivary gland surgery, reconstructive facial surgery, surgery for facial trauma and aesthetic facial surgery. Darryl also treats patients with skin cancer of the head, neck and face.
Mr Coombes also has a specialist interest in facial plastic surgery including Rhinoplasty.
Currently specialist reviewer for the British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Areas of interest
Rhinology (nasal disorders); Salivary gland disease; Head and neck surgery (oral-maxillo-facial); Cosmetic surgery; Facial plastic surgery; Reconstructive surgery; Soft tissue disorders; Dermatological surgery; Facial aesthetic surgery; Facial deformity; Surgical dentistry; Skin tumours / cancer/ oncology; Dental / oral implants; Dento-alveolar surgery
- Justine Plant
- Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells Hospital Kingswood Road TUNBRIDGE WELLS TN2 4UL
- 01892 531111
- 01892 522900
Anaesthetists worked with
- Tunbridge Wells Anaesthetic Group Not Fee Assured
- Dr Simon Finn Fee Assured
- Darryl Coombes
- Darryl Coombes at Spire Tunbridge Wells
- Darryl Coombes at McIndoe Surgical BMI
- Darryl Coombes at Nuffield Health
- Darryl Coombes at Montefiore
Motorsport, Cycling, Tennis, Football, photography
Knighthood received for medical and surgical services to the country of Malta 2011
Gold medal for Final examination in FDSRCS(Eng) 1996
Mr Coombes has numerous publications in peer reviewed journals; British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Update.
Courses offered to GPs
Oral Medicine for GP's and dental surgeons. Diagnosis and management of skin cancer of the head neck and face for GP's and dental surgeons.
View videos on youtube
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery BDS King's College London, University of LOndon 1993
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery FDSRCS(Eng) Royal College of Surgeons of England 1996
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery MBBS King's College London, University of London 2000
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons MRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2003
- Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery FRCSEd(OMFS) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2006
Reference number 4745266
Details of entry to specialist register
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (General Medical Council), 2007
- Oral Surgery (General Dental Council), 2000
Affiliations / memberships
British Medical Association
British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons
British Society of Rhinoplasty Surgeons
- Montefiore Hospital, Hove
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 01273 829350
- Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells...
- 09:00 - 20:00
- 01892 531111
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.