- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am a full time consultant physician in Clinical Neurophysiology at the Queens Medical Centre University Hospital in Nottingham. I am also Ass Professor in Clinical Neurosciences Division at Nottingham University. I am specialised in adult and children Electromyography (EMG), Nerve Conduction Study (NCS), Single Fibre EMG study (SFEMG) and reports on all types of EEG recording (Standard, ambulatory and videotelemetry).
My other areas of expertise are, Intra-operative Monitoring during deep brain stimulation and spinal surgeries.
I completed my full training in Clinical Neurophysiology in the West Midlands and rotated between several University Hospitals including, North Staff at Stoke-on-Trent, Queen Elizabeth, City and Children Hospital in Birmingham, New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton and finally Coventry &Warwick University Hospital in Coventry.
I did full training in General Internal Medicine back in Jordan at Jordan University Hospital in Amman and I was awarded Master's Degree and the Jordanian Board.
I was trained for 3 years in Neurology in the UK then moved on to specialized training in Clinical Neurophysiology.
I have advanced experience to assess patients referred for NCS/EMG and will provide comprehensive studies, detailed reports and advice on the following conditions; Carpal tunnel syndrome, Common and less common entrapment neuropathies , Peripheral neuropathy, Radiculopathy, Plexopathy, Myopathy, Myasthenia Gravis, etc.
Areas of interest
Adult and Children
Nerve conduction studies; Electromyography (EMG); Electroencephalography (EEG);
Cover all types of Neuromuscular Disorders.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
- Romanian - Fluent
- CCT in Clinical Neurophysiology / UK PMETB/UK 2007
- MRCP/UK Royal College of Physicians 2001
- FRCP/UK Royal College of Physicians 2011
- Jordanian Board Examination Jordanian Medical Council 1996
- Master Degree Jordan University 1993
Reference number 5208037
Affiliations / memberships
- Member of the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
- Member of the British Peripheral Nerve Society (BPNS)
- Member of the Association of Neurophysiological Scientists (ANS)
- Member of "NSpine Faculty / UK"
- Member of the National Society for Epilepsy (NSE)
- Member of the Jordanian Society of Internal Medicine (JSIM)