- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Ronan McKeown is a Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon and
Lead Clinician T&O Southern Trust.
In addition to treating fractures and general orthopaedic conditions, he specialises in:
Shoulder Surgery, both keyhole (arthroscopic)
and minimally invasive.
Rotator Cuff Repair
Acromio-Clavicular (AC) Joint problems
Arthritis and Shoulder Joint Replacement
Arthroscopic Knee surgery.
Meniscal debridement / Repair
Knee Joint Replacement
Foot & Ankle surgery. Ankle Stabilisation.
Areas of interest
Impingement; Rotator Cuff; Instability; Arthritis; Dislocation: Joint replacement
Knee surgery - soft tissue and joint replacement;
Foot and Ankle surgery;
Trauma / Fracture Surgery
- Lynda Henning
- The Newry Clinic Windsor Avenue Newry BT34 1EG
- 028 3025 7708
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr David McNamee Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Craigavon Area hospital
Rotator cuff disease
British Elbow and Shoulder Society
British Orthopaedic Association meeting
Belfast, Sept 2016
Management traumatic shoulder Instability
- FRCSI T&O Royal College 2004
- M.D. QUB 2000
- MSFEM Royal College Sports and Excerise Medicibe 2002
- MB. BAO. BCh QUB 1994
- Fellowship Shoulder and Knee Surgery National Orthopaedic Hospital, Ireland 2005
Reference number 4128195
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- LNC Representative BMA 2016
- The Newry Clinic Windsor Avenue NEWRY BT34 1EG
- 14:30 - 17:30
- 028 3025 7708
- Ulster Independent Clinic, 245 Stranmillis Road...
- 14:00 - 17:30
- 028 9066 1212
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
THe Newry Clinic