- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology & nutrition
I work as Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist at Cambridge University Hospital NHSFT where I am Clinical Lead for the Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. I enjoy working with and for children and I am passionate about having an holistic approach to every child.
My area of expertise covers nutrition, feeding difficulties, GORD, abdominal pain, coeliac disease, failure to thrive, irritable infants. I am a competent endoscopist.
I have 2 children keeping me busy outside work and I love reading, cooking and travelling.
Areas of interest
Failure to thrive
Feeding difficulties in neuro-disability
- Cambridge Medical Practice Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital 30 New Road Impington Cambridge CB24 9EL
- 01223 914009
- 0870 875 5910
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Rosalie Campbell Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
nutrition, feeding difficulties, coeliac, IBD
reading, cooking, travelling
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Italian - Native or bilingual
Courses offered to GPs
Seminars are regualrly run by Nuffield Health Cambridge
- MD University of Florence 1999
Reference number 6070357
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist and Nutrition Lead Addenbrooke's Hospital 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2003
Affiliations / memberships
- Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital 4...
- 08:00 - 12:00
- 01223 914009
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details