- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
This consultant, specialist or hospital has requested that their details should not appear on the web, please call us for more information. Healthcare professionals, please contact us through your normal channels.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Physician and Geriatrician
University Hospital of North Midlands, Stoke on Trent
Honorary Clinical Lecturer, Keele University
Health policy and service innovation
English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Dr Arora has over 100 peer reviewed publications published in national and international journals. Some of these are in journals like BMJ and some as editorials or invited papers. He has presented and lectured in many conferences both in EU and India as an invited speaker. He has also featured in 2 educational DVDs on health issues. He has been involved in writing national guidelines.
Courses offered to GPs
Dr Arora has lectured on various topics related to healthcare of older people. These have included TIA, Stroke, Falls, Parkinsons disease, assistive technology, continence, frailty, dementia, healthy ageing, health policy, better ageing etc..
More topics are on offer on request.
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chairman, England Council, British Geriatrics Society (BGS) BGS 2013
- Chairman, England Council, British Geriatrics Society (BGS) BGS 2011
- Dy Chair, Medical specialty sub committee British Medical Association 2011
- Member, Advisory Board, Diasablity Living Allowance Advisory Board (DLAAB) 2007
- Trustee British Geriatrics Society 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2004
Affiliations / memberships
- Home visits for a comprehensive assessment of...
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 01782 675096
- Nuffield Hospital, Clayton Road, North...
- 17:00 - 20:30
- 01782 675096
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details