- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Substance misuse psychiatry
I am an experienced consultant psychiatrist with a busy NHS and private practice. I am an honorary senior lecturer with Imperial College London and I am also the medical director at Cygnet Hospital Harrow (formerly Bowden House Clinic).
Areas of interest
Treatment Resistant Depression;
Stress Related Disorders;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Psychiatrist at Charing Cross Hospital, London.
Treatment Resistant Depression
Stress Related Disorders.
Courses offered to GPs
Managing depression in primary care
- MB BS College of Medicine, University of Lagos 1994
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 2002
- Postgraduate diploma in CBT Institue of Psychiatry, Kings Collge London 2006
- FRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 2013
Reference number 4680950
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Adult Psychiatry, 2006
- Substance misuse psychiatry, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
British Medical Association
Medical Defence Unit
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
0208 966 7000