- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Substance misuse psychiatry
I was a consultant psychiatrist in the NHS for 16 years, most recently at Charing Cross Hospital, London, before leaving to concentrate on my private practice. I am an honorary clinical senior lecturer with Imperial College London.
I have a busy private practice and I was the medical director at Cygnet Hospital Harrow (formerly Bowden House Clinic) for 7 years.
I see patients at the Nightingale Hospital London, Priory Hospital North London and the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow.
Areas of interest
Work Related Stress Disorders;
- Christine Gregory
- Nightingale Hospital 11-19 Lisson Grove London NW1 6SH
- 020 7535 7711
Current NHS consultant posts held
Work Related Stress Disorders.
5 NHS clinical excellence awards.
Courses offered to GPs
Self management of depression
- MB BS College of Medicine, University of Lagos 1994
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 2001
- Postgraduate Diploma in CBT Institue of Psychiatry, Kings Collge London 2006
- MSc in Healthcare Leadership NHS Leadership Academy 2018
- FRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 2013
Reference number 4680950
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Public Engagement Officer Royal College of Psychiatrists, London Division 2019
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Adult Psychiatry , 2006
- Addiction Psychiatry , 2006
Affiliations / memberships
British Medical Association
Medical Defence Union
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
Independent Doctors Federation
Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
British Association of Psychopharmacology
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
0207 535 7711