- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Interventional radiology
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Non-vascular interventional radiology
I am a UK trained radiologist with fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology from Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford.
I am a practising consultant as Musculoskeletal Radiologist at the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff since 2007.
Areas of interest
Spine imaging and intervention
I have more than 30 publications in Peer reviewed journals.
- Doctor of Medicine, MD University Of Birmingham 2002
- Member of Royal College of Physicians, MRCP Royal College of Physicians, UK 1999
- Fellow of Royal College of RAdiologists, FRCR Royal College of Radiologists, UK 2004
- Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford 2007
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member British Society of Skeletal Radiologists, BSSR 2008
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Radiologists, UK
British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- Cardiff Bay Clinic
- 13:00 - 17:30
- 029 2083 6706
- Spire Cardiff Hospital
- 11:00 - 13:00
- 029 2054 2547
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details