- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Catherine qualified from Birmingham University in 1993 and was accredited as a specialist in 1999. She works in both hospital and specialist dental practice. Catherine sees patients referred by dentists and GPs across Oxfordshire, Hampshire and Berkshire.
Catherine has previously worked for the Oxford Dental Deanery as the Regional Advisor and Training Programme Director for the Dental Foundation training programme. She has recently finished her 4 year tenure as an examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Areas of interest
Impacted wisdom teeth; buried roots; complicated roots; exposure of buried teeth; removal of extra teeth; removal of benign polyps
- Catherine Sternberg
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Stuart Benham Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Dental Concepts, Whitchurch
Temple Street Dental Practice, Oxford
Amsel and Wilkins Dental Partnership, Banbury
Oakthorpe Road Dental Practice, Summertown, Oxford
1. The influence of computerised tomography results in treatment planning third molar surgery.
2. The correlation of computerised tomography results with clinical outcomes following third molar tooth removal.
Use of cone beam computerized tomography in prediction of ID and lingual nerve complications in relation to third molar surgery. Benign oral tumours.
Readmission rate 2018 - 0%
Mortality rate 0%
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery University of Birmingham 1993
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1997
- Certificate in Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education Oxford Brookes 2014
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Examiner for Intercollegiate Specialty Fellowship Board Royal College of Surgeons 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist Registration, 1999
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Oral Surgeons
British Dental Association
Society for Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry
- Nuffield Health The Manor Hospital, OX3 7RP
- 14:00 - 17:30
- 01865 427031
- The Foscote Hospital, OX16 9XP
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 01865 427031
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details