- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at OCL Vision, Charing Cross Hospital .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
- Refractive surgery
- Video and telephone consultations
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon with specialist interests in laser eye surgery, cataract and lens surgery and corneal transplantation.
Director and Co-Founder at Ophthalmic Consultants of London
Clinical Director of Ophthalmology at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Areas of interest
Cataract surgery; Refractive surgery (eyes); Corneal surgery/disease; Lens exchange; Laser eye surgery
- Eszter Mohos
- Ophthalmic Consultants of London 55 New Cavendish Street London W1G 9TF
- 020 3369 2020
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Kannan Sivagnanam Fee Assured
- Dr Sarah Chieveley-Williams Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust:
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon- 2007 to date
Clinical Director of Ophthalmology - 2016 to date
Cataract, refractive and corneal surgery with over 30 peer reviewed publications.
Travelling, Photography & Video editing.
Clinical excellence award at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Peer reviewed literature
Television ( see YouTube channel)
Courses offered to GPs
Educational Events at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust & Ophthalmic Consultants of London.
View photos of my work
Click an image to enlarge and read a description
View videos on youtube
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2005
- MB BS University of London 1996
- Refractive and Laser Eye Surgery Fellowship Emmetropia Mediterranean Eye Institute 2006
- Corneal & External Eye Disease Moorfields Eye Hospital 2005
Reference number 4315689
Details of entry to specialist register
- Entry to Specialist Register, 2005
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCOphth)
European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
United Kingdom & Ireland Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (UKISCRS)