- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Ophthalmic Consultants of London .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
- Refractive surgery
Areas of interest
Cataract surgery; Refractive surgery (eyes); Corneal surgery/disease; Lens exchange; Laser eye surgery
- Charlotte Grigg
- Ophthalmic Consultants of London 55 New Cavendish Street London W1G 9TF
- 020 3369 2020
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Morton Lim Not Fee Assured
- Dr Eoin Sherry Fee Assured
- MB BS University of London 1996
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2005
Reference number 4315689
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.