- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a chest physician with a wide ranging practice in all arease of respiratory medicine. I have a particular sub-speciality interest in occupational lung disease. I was born and trained within the region.
Areas of interest
Occupational lung disease; Asthma; Breathlessness; Chronic cough
- Medical Secretary
- Consulting Suites BMI Thornbury Hospital 312 Fulwood Road SHEFFIELD S10 3BR
- 0114 266 2777
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Respiratory Medicine Northern General Hospital
Occupational asthma and EAA.
Family life and football.
500 character limit so please search under name in Pubmed
Courses offered to GPs
I provide a wide range of teaching on all aspects of occupational lung disease to medical students, GPs and hospital doctors.
I have co-authored a BMJ Learning module for occuaptional asthma.
- BMBSBMedSci Nottingham University 1993
- MD Sheffield University 2006
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1996
- AFOM Faculty of Occupational Medicine 2001
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member GORDS 2013
- Occupational and Environmental Specialist Advisory Group British Thoracic Society 2012
- Select Location
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 0114 267 4536
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Medical treatment only
Contact via Consulting Suites