- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Areas of interest
Hand surgery; Trapeziectomy, carpal tunnel surgery, Trigger finger, Rheumatoid arthritis surgery. Finger and wrist joint replacement surgery. Dupuytrens surgery, Collagenase injejeons for Dupuytren (alternative to surgery).
Wrist arthroscopy and ligament reconstruction surgery.
Trauma: fractures of the hand bones and wrist fixation with K wires and Plate fixation.
Elbow : Arthroscopic tennis elbow surgery, Elbow arthroscopic procedures.
Total elbow replacement.
Sports injuries and fractures, fracture-dislocations of the Elbow.
Shoulder surgery: Arthroscopic(key hole)procedures of the Shoulder.
Arthroscopic cuff tear repair and Biceps tenotomy fractures, dislocations of the shoulder.
Sports injuries of the shoulder including arthroscopic or key hole surgery for recurrent dislocations.
Hemi or Total Shoulder replacement surgery for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis.
Reverse shoulder replacement surgery for Rotator cuff arthropathy and irreparable tears
- Gorla Parvathy
- 1A West View Road Sutton Coldfield B75 6AY
- 0121 686 2468
- 07432 235959
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Sandur N Naresh Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
consultant orthopaedic surgeon
Birmingham University Hospital, Birminham
upper Limb Surgery Including Hand, Wrist, elbow and Shoulder surgery.
Upper Limb surgery including hand, Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder surgery.
Clinical excellence awards in developing patient pathways and innovative one stop carpal tunnel clinic, one stop shoulder clinic.
several peer reviewed articles/puvlications/presentations in hand, Elbow and Shoulder surgery.
- FRCS Royal College Surgeons Edinburgh, U.K. 2003
- M.Ch(Trauma and ortho[paedic surgery) University of Liverpool,U.K. 1995
- FRCS Surgery) Royal College of surgeons, U.K. 1994
- M.B,.A (Healthcare) keele University, U.K. 2015
- AO fellowship A) Switzerland. 2001
- Fellowhip In Upper Limb Surgery with Dr jesse Jupiter M.D Dr Jupiter , Massachusttes general Hospitak, Boston, U.K. 2001
- fellowship in Upper Limb surgery, Cappagh national orthopaedic Hospital, Dublin ,Ireland. 2004
Reference number 4137342
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- british Elbow and Shoulder surgeons association. U.k (BESS) Brritsh Elbow and Shoulder sureons association. 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council.U.K., 2004
Affiliations / memberships
member of British Elbow and Shoulder surgeons. U.K.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details